• The visitors' privacy is a top priority at Mylibrarywala, which is reachable at https://mylibrarywala.com.
• Before deciding to use our services, make sure you have read our privacy statement thoroughly to get familiar with all of our policies. You will discover more about the ways in which we use the information you supply.
• Those rules and regulations change on a regular basis as a result of updating, therefore it's important to be informed.
• We require your home address, contact information, and email address. We use your data to deliver books, send you mail, or get in touch with you about updates. You can call us or send us an email if you need more information.
• We'll keep you up to date on new book releases and mail-order specials regularly.
• Additionally, you can log into your account and update or modify the information under the My Acc tab.
When we ask you to provide personal information, we will make sure to explain what that information entails as well as why we're asking you for it.
In the event that you get in touch with us directly, we may also learn more about you, including your name, contact information (phone, email, message, and/or attachments), and any other details you may choose to share.
How do we use your information?
We make use of the data we gather in a variety of ways, such as:
• Provide, run and maintain our website
• Enhance, customize, and broaden our website
• Recognize and examine how you use our website.
• Create fresh products, services, features, and functionalities.
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to give you website updates and other information, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Send you emails.
• Detect and stop fraud.
Mylibrarywala utilizes log files in accordance with industry standards. These files keep track of who visits which websites. As part of their hosting services' analytics, all hosting firms carry out this action. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamps referring/exit pages, and maybe click counts are among the data that log files collect. These are not connected to any personally identifying data. The information is used for trend analysis, website administration, user behavior tracking, and demographic data collection.
Mylibrarywala utilizes "cookies" just like any other website. These cookies are used to store data about visitors' preferences and the web pages they access or browse. By tailoring the content of our web pages to visitors' browser types and/or other information, we can improve the users' experience.
Privacy Policies for Advertising Partners
This list of Mylibrarywala's advertising partners' privacy policies is available for your reference.
Please be aware that Mylibrarywala is unable to access or manage any of the third-party cookies that are utilized by advertising.
Through the choices available in each browser, you can decide to turn off cookies. On the websites for each online browser, you may find more in-depth information about managing cookies with that particular browser.
Adding security for kids using the internet is another one of our top priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, engage in, monitor, and/or direct their children's internet behavior.
Children under the age of 13 are not willingly provided with any Personal Identifiable Information by Mylibrarywala. We firmly advise you to notify us immediately if you believe that your child provided this kind of information on our website. We will make every attempt to rapidly erase such information from our database.
Thank you for using https://mylibrarywala.com to buy or rent our products.
You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase or rental in order to be eligible for a refund. The item must be intact and in the same state as when you received it.
Our staff of experts will examine the merchandise once we receive it before processing your return. The original payment method you used to make the purchase or rental will get a refund. Refunds for credit card payments could take up to 10 business days to appear on your statement.
You will not be entitled to a refund if the product is flawed in any manner or if you started the return process more than 30 days after the purchase.
Contact our customer service staff at email@example.com if anything is unclear or if you have any additional queries.
• We never divulge your information without first notifying you.
• In order to streamline our business operations, we occasionally engage with outside parties such as agents, contractors, and businesses for bank transactions, deliveries, and advertisements, therefore we may need to share your address. You can establish personal connections with such mediators when communicating with them, but if any problems resulting from those connections arise in the future, we disclaim all liability.
We employ a secured server to store your data when you enter it, preventing its malfunction and disclosure.
The subscription plan consists of a refundable deposit, one-time admission costs, and ongoing library payments.
The refundable sum collected from consumers upon registration is known as the security deposit. After verifying all dues, this amount is returned when membership is cancelled.
When you register, you will be charged an upfront fee to confirm your admission.
These fees are assessed in accordance with the monthly plan you select. You must pay this sum each month in order to borrow the book.
In this, you will get delivery and return of books according to your different membership plans. We have two plans. 1) Limited, and 2) Unlimited
Limited Plan: Limited plan will have delivery according to your pin code on a date every month and will also take Return books on that date.
Unlimited Plan: After ordering the book, you will get the books the next day to your doorstep.
The right to change each membership plan will remain with mylibrarywala.
The deposit will either be given to you through cheque or transferred to your account within 30 days of canceling your enrollment.